Register with us
Register with us to receive updates as soon as new properties become available.
Homewood Homes Estate Agents are delighted to present to the rental market this beautifully presented two bedroom period conversion garden flat, situated on Walberswick St, Vauxhall in the heart of SW8.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout, with high spec fixtures and fittings and is centrally located to Vauxhall, Oval and Stockwell stations. Vauxhall Station (Zone 1) provides excellent transport links with the Victoria line and Overground services taking just a few minutes into Waterloo.
Overground services also connect to the South West, whilst Buses head into the City and The West End.
The property comes fully furnished and consists of:
- two large double bedrooms, both with original period fireplaces and features. One of the bedrooms is currently being used as an office, but a double bed will be added upon request if required
- bedrooms are neutrally carpeted throughout, with large built in wardrobes providing an abundance of storage space
- a bright and spacious reception room, complete with two leather settees, dining table and chairs and solid oak TV stand
- an excellent size fully fitted kitchen, complete with integrated appliances, tiled worktops and tiled flooring
- modern bathroom suite, partially tiled and comprising of Bath/Shower/Sink/WC as well as a heated towel rail and vanity unit for extra storage space
- hallway with under stairs storage space
- beautiful, well maintained private garden with direct access via the Kitchen
- Excellent Location - Zone 1
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Period Features Throughout
- Private Garden