- In depth discussion to establish location, budget, buyer situation and deadlines
- Offer advice where required regarding finance, mortgage if required, accountants, purchase requirement whether that be personal or investment, solicitors etc.
Property Search and viewings
- Begin an extensive search for properties by working with developers, network of local and national agents and other professionals to locate relevant properties that meet your criteria
- Shortlist potential properties
- Visit properties that are potentially suitable
- Report back to the client to discuss findings and suitability of each property. Advice will be given on the following:
- Location of the property
- Rental income/yield if applicable
- Schools and local amenities
- General background.
- We will then be able to make suggestions for properties for clients to view
- Arrange viewings and accompany client
- Discuss feedback after the viewings. Checking flooding, local planning and history of the property.
Securing the Property
- Carry out searches assessing the current market and the historic local market.
- Work with the current sellers to ascertain the personal position, price expectations, financial position and timelines.
- Present help and advice regarding any moving issues (removal companies to interior designers, architects, surveyors, builders etc).
- Strategically work with our client to achieve the best offer.
- Present the offer on the client’s behalf to the seller/ agent.
- Handle all negotiations between the client and the seller/agent, providing advice and guidance throughout
- Arrive at the best possible price and terms for the client.
- Coordinate the full conveyancing process by working with the client, solicitors and seller to manage exchange in the quickest possible time frame.