Register with us
Register with us to receive updates as soon as new properties become available.
Homewood Homes Estate Agents are proud to present this delightful three bedroom end of terrace Victorian house, situated on Kirkwood Road, SE15. The property is finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout with contemporary fixtures and beautiful period features.
Local transport links are excellent, with Peckham Rye station just a brief 10 minute walk away, with fast and frequent trains to Victoria, Blackfriars, Elephant & Castle and St Pancras International. The station is also part of the London Overground network, making Canary Wharf, Hackney and Clapham Junction one train ride away.
The property comes unfurnished and consists of:
- An extremely large open plan Reception room, with original period features and wooden flooring throughout. The rear of the reception room has French doors leading directly onto the patio area
- Fully fitted galley kitchen with modern integrated appliances and an abundance of cupboard and work top space. There is also a large bay window where there is ample room for a good size dining table and chairs. The kitchen has double doors to the rear, leading directly onto the newly decked Garden area
- Three very bright and spacious double bedrooms, all boasting wooden floor coverings throughout and sash windows
- neutrally decorated bathroom suite, fully tiled throughout and consisting of Bath/Shower/Sink & WC
- An extremely bright and spacious, low maintenance Garden. Decked throughout and not overlooked, this is a real sun trap and is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing in the sun!
- Cellar for extra storage
- A shed to the side of the property for extra storage (bikes etc)
- Period features throughout
- Excellent residential location
- Private garden
- Fantastic transport links