3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathrooms | 2 Receptions
Delightful three bedroom end of terrace Victorian house, situated on Kirkwood Road, SE15. The property is finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout with contemporary fixtures and beautiful period features.
The property comes unfurnished and consists of:
- large open plan Reception room, with original period features and wooden flooring throughout. The rear of the reception room has French doors leading directly onto the decked garden area
- fully fitted galley kitchen with modern integrated appliances and an abundance of cupboard and work top space. There is also a large bay window where there is ample room for a good size dining table and chairs. The kitchen has double doors to the rear, leading directly to the garden
- three very bright and spacious double bedrooms, wooden flooring throughout and sash windows
- neutrally decorated bathroom suite, fully tiled throughout and consisting of Bath/Shower/Sink & WC
- extremely bright and spacious, low maintenance Garden. Decked throughout and not overlooked, this is a real sun trap and is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing in the sun!
- shed to the side of the property for extra storage (bikes etc)
334 Kennington Lane
Tel: 020 8313 1393